Thursday 27 April 2017

Retreat at Buckfast

It was one of the best retreats that I have been on - it was very spiritual in tone and it was excellent to have two sets of adoration finishing with Benediction -  we ended the retreat this way having prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet during the Adoration. 
Praying the Rosary in the Abbey as a group was also great - it also made a statement to the visitors to the Abbey - some joined in with us others stood and looked somewhat bemused.
Father Guy is a very good  priest - reminds me somewhat of Fr Peter Edwards. His two talks on the spirituality of the diaconate taught me an awful lot and gave me a great deal to reflect on. Dr Olivers talks where different in style but equally as reflective.
Thank you to all my fellow retreatents. I hope and pray that you got as much out of it as I did.







No comments:

Post a Comment